I am working out in the gym for some time and I noticed that I make no progress with my body mass and strength. I would like to know are there some supplements which may help me to increase my strength and to advance with my body building plans. I would like to add that, till now, I didn’t take any supplements as I wanted to see where my natural limit is.

Hi, I am very surprised that You haven’t already try creatine as supplement which is great just to achieve goals you want. Creatine makes your muscles to work longer and with more strength. Also it will increase your muscle mass. I suggest you to start using it and very soon you will feel that your strength is improved. Thing you would also know, is that creatine stays in muscles for longer period and there will be no bad effects if you skip its intake sometimes.