Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I have some important questions to discuss with you. You see, for all my life I was very skinny and just recently I have changed to do something because it affected also my self confidence and decreased my self-esteem.
So, I started with everyday running and home exercising and I was very satisfied with the effect.
After about a year I started visiting one gym regularly and the things were going just fine but then all stopped. It seams to me like I'm in a same shape for at least a year and so I become interested for some exercises supplements. A good friend recommended me some Creatine and I would like to hear more about this.

Hello. I'm in a gym exercises and workout for about ten years now and I will tell you some facts you should know about this Creatine.
You should definitely know that Creatine is complete natural because it is a compound that can be made in our bodies or taken as a dietary supplement and of course, 95 - 98% of the Creatine in our body is stored in our muscles.
It has some great effects on our muscles such as: provide additional energy for your muscles, volumization of your muscles, buffer lactic acid build-up and enhances protein synthesis. You probably don’t know this but you can't use Creatine and then run to the gym!
Once you use up the Creatine in your muscle you have to rest your muscles and wait a while before you can exercise the muscle again.