Hi, folks. I have read something in newspapers about nanomedicine and nanotechnology. This all sounds very interesting to me, I admit. I would also like to know how drug delivery center is related to this nanomedicine. I would really appreciate this piece of info. Thanks for replying. Thank you in advance and bye!

Hi, there. Nanomedicine represents applying of nanotechnology in medical purpose. Nanomedicine is also related to drug delivery. The aim is to develop nanoscale particles that will have improved bioavailability of a medication. It means that the drug is transported on the place where it will show the most benefit. It is important to deliver drugs on the right place. And we are talking here about a cell precision. This is all new to me and still an unknown area. I hope this won’t be an SF movie any more. I hope this helps. Bye!