on january 17th i took 25 mg of methadone and got pretty high ( i had never used any drugs). I would like to know when does it gets out of my system and how can i get it out faster? can someone please tell me.

my fiance has been taking methadose and methadone and he wants to stop but says he always feels sick and hes always tired and vomiting when he is not on them what oher symptoms come from withdrawls and what can i do to help him stop

desperate to help him

he is lucky 2 have u there as this helps alot even u may think it doesnt hangin there.consideration has to be taken while hes reduces. right now he is not himself at this time he may just want to be indoors all the time.as his mood swings may get harder 4 him to deal with.sex/weightlifting is a plus as this release chemicals to the reseptors in the brain making him feel relaxed and calm emotionly were as right now there all shut off and r being regulated by the meth constantly, XD by toping your self up just to feel " normal "pain free until another day.take things very slow dont rush the process.iam 30 and on 10ml and have the started to take lefexodine to take the bite frm withdrawlls going well.wish me luck.take care. p.s. he does love u even wen u may think othere wise its this shity drugs that messes the feelings in us.