Sorry but it does show up in drug screen if they test for it, I failed a urine screen at the po office 8 days after taking 8mg, but I was taking them every day, I have hurd half life is 36hrs

Dr. Told me Up to 21 days. BEWARE! I Failed after two weeks. Subs hang around in your system a long time. I know from a bad experience. Be careful. A lot of unpredictable scientific factors equals your personal detection time. Dosage, duration taken, metabolism, body fat, liver function, exercise. To much to accurately calculate outside a lab. Don't get busted. This is your warning. I'm skinny with a high metabolism. Still failed after two weeks. Don't gamble on subs. Take at your own risk. You've been warned! I never was. There not worth it. Detection time is way to long.

My wife was between pain doctors & was using 8mg suboxone here & there to stretch what was left of her percocet 5mg. She had maybe 5 strips & used last 14 DAYS AGO. In the office urine test showed positive today for buprenorphine. So I guess it all depends on the individual, metobolism, etc.

I failed two urine tests for box and have been off for 2 weeks and just don't understand.

anyone who tells you that suboxone can't be tested for is ignorrant, yes it can be tested for using a chromatography test. It has to be tested for specifically unlike all the other opiates. The detection time for a single dose is 2-4 days and longer for chronic users. Just bc some assholes doctor doesnt test for it doesn't mean it can't be tested for.

A good rule of thumb is if your doctor sends your tests out to a lab then there is a good chance that you will be tested but, the simple strip tests that can be done and results gotten in the office in 20 mins will not detect it. So the answer is 2-4 days if a single dose and maybe a week if taken daily. It also depends on the individuals metabolism

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I've been on suboxone two years suboxone will show up in urine it just deponds on what drug text it is when I started work on a plant it didn't show up but when I go to my dr it shows up so it's a certen drug text it will show on

Can they show up on a 7 panel drug test

Can people answer the f*****g question or shut the f**k up. It does show up in urine or we wouldnt be asking?? How long?

Your an id**t I just failed for it today in my urine

This 100% incorrect. I bought a 10-panel testing kit online where a urine sample is applied to a test strip and I am only taking 1mg of Suboxone as part of my detox program and I am not using any other drugs. I specifically bought the kit where buprenorphine was one of the ten drugs that can be tested for. I took 1mg of Suboxone in the morning on Monday. On the very next day Tuesday morning, I had passed all other 9 drugs from which the 10-panel kit was used, yet I failed the buprenorphine part of the test. In summary, only 1mg of Suboxone (w/buprenorphine) tested positive the very next morning on my 10-panel urine sample test kit.

Your Definetly wrong I tested dirty for sub on drug court 5 days later on a urine screen

Your right no one an give up the truth I think it never leaves your system. Someone please tell the truth

I took one 8mg suboxone (this is the only time I took one) and had a urine drug test 5 days later.  I self cathed with my own saved urine that was clean but I know that my own urine would mix in (I had it in my bladder for about 20minutes max).  I'm freaked out that the suboxone metabolite will show up.  What do you guys think?? Please no lectures or advise about what I did, I feel terrible enough. 

I read that Suboxone has a half life of 24-44 hours. I found a calculator on the web for the half-life of drugs on

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I have observed urine drug screen and I use the wizzinator, it works. I had a lady looking right at me as I was going pee and she didn't notice. I just pulled my underware over to the side and undid the clamp, just make sure to pee on the side of the cup so it sounds like your going in the cup and "wiggle" the cup around after you pee in it so there are bubble in the urine........the wizzinator's stream isn't as powerful as your stream of urine. Hope this helps. I hate having to give u/a's

All of you people on here are so ignorant it hurts me physically to read these comments. Why would you get on this website and try and answer a question you obviously don't understand?