I took a quarter of suboxin yesterday at @ 2:30 pm, I have to see my p.o. tomorrow at 2:00p.m. I heard drinkin water will help if I get urined...Is this true

It does NOT SHOW UP IN A STANDARD URINE TEST, UNLESS THEY ARE TESTING FOR IT SPECIFICALLY. IM A R.N AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.

It shows up in your urine but they got to test for it

I take OxyContin for back pain I took 2mg of suboxone 4days before my drug test and I tested positive I take subs once in a great while I got called in my doctors office for this I didn't lie and admitted to taking it because it was my first offense he cut me a break I couldn't believe I tested positive for subs everyone is different on how fast things work out of your system
I was lucky I didn't get my pain meds taken away don't be foolish about things of you don't need it don't take it

So there is two urines to a Suboxone screen???

I took a Suboxone urine the doctor wanted to make sure it's in my system and they said they we're waiting for second result???

It will ONLY SHOW UP IF THEY USE THE 12 PANEL OR A SPECIFIC SUBOXONE TEST!!!

Hi guys,
I know that this is not related to the topic, but I googled "how long subs stay in system" and found this to be the most recent post compared to ones from 2012.

I'm approaching 72 hours without it. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced withdrawals and knew the half life of subs.

At 22 I experienced serious health issues. It took a long time to realize what it was, but they found mycobacteria that mimicked tuberculosis in my lungs. I was on morphine a few times. Then nonexistent for a few years until my health became manageable (took a few years).

So last summer I went on subs because I was so dependent on pills that I'd experience withdrawal from pills within 6-8 hours.

So. That's my story.
If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. I haven't slept in a few days and am feeling so exhausted. Yet, I'm too close to being done that I can't turn back now.

God bless you all!

Hi, I'm happy to see a recent post. Every blog I find is years old. I too am curious how long this is going to stay in my system. I will be taking a pre-employment drug test sometime within the next week or so. I've taken approximately .5 mg of suboxone (basically an 8 mg strip lasts me 7-8 days sometimes longer) for 4 years. Today is day 8 off suboxone completely. I really need to know if it is going to show up. I believe they use a 5 panel drug test, in this case it will not show up. I just can't risk it. I am prescribed Adderall and take it daily so I believe my metabolism is fairly fast. Any recent info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How long will a quarter piece stay in urine

True !!! If they DONT test for it it will not show ... It only shows if they are testing specifically for it ... Finally someone who knows what they are talking about ...

It has to be specifically tested for though. What they meant is that it doesn't show up in a standard urine drug screening

How did it go?

Yes it will show up in your test , But it depends on the test , For example , On the 13 icup test ,it will only show up to 2 to 4 days , And so you believe what im saying , Go to icup and look for yourself . The company that makes the cup gives a list on all the drugs and how long they will show in there test . So the best thing I can tell is , If you have taken tests before from your po , Just try to remember what test they take and who makes the test and look it up . Me ,I go by what the manufacturer says how long it will show up . Thats what I did with the icup probation use . So type in the test , if its a cup or strip and get your own answer , dont go by what people say . I read where people wrote down that bup which is subs take from 5 to 11 days , And the company icup says they can only detect up to 2 to 4 days . So look for yourself .

I don't like the drug