Hammerhead provided the most accurate information. However, I believe it is still uncertain how long suboxone (buprenophine w/naloxone) can be detected by urinalysis if panel specifically tests for buprenorphine? I think it could be approx. 10 days. FYI for anyone on parole/probation, you will definitely be tested for EVERYTHING!

Oh yes it does show in a urine screen!!

if they have a test for bupenorphine it will show up in your urine, i live in a sober house and they test for suboxone, i had to ween myself down to less than 1mg a day and them kicked, but at first it showed up in my system thinking that the house didnt have the specific test for suboxone but they did so i had to get off them before getting in. not every drug test tests for them though but if its important i wouldnt take the chance

I am in a serious court program called drug court in Putnam county Newyork it is the most strict drug court in the entire nation. Suboxone is now considered a serious drug that can be abused and beginning to be tested for all they have to do to test for it is check a extra box they also now have paneled instant urine cups that test for it and instant mouth swab tests. Most job drug tests still do not test for it but don't be surprised if within the next 6 months it tested for everywhere. I have been on suboxone for 18 months now at 16mg a day it helps a lot with pain and urges for opiates and is prescribed for those reasons. It is a synthetic opiate blocker. The object of it is to attach to the same neurons that opiates do and trick them into thinking it's a opiate which then releases serotonin. I have been tested every week some weeks twices for the past 18 months by probation and test positive for on instant urine cups and then they run the same urine thru the drug test lab machine. So don't think this drug is a easy not detectable high you will surely be disappointed.

I agree. I am also on state parole and subs definately show up in urine tests. I recently failed a test for parole. I was snorting subutex for 5 days. My tolerance is very low so i wasnt doin much at all. Its been 3 days since my last use and im testing clean.

The state probation here in McMinnville TN does test for Subs. They have a 13 Panel Test. When I was tested last week, I was in the room with the packages/Boxes that the test came in and happen to see what all was tested for. I have to go back in Excatly 129 hours from this point and I have been doing sub for 2 days now. Im not really worried because of my body type , age, and the way I Eat.  If for some reason I do fail I will come back and let everyone know before I go back to Jail. ( On my 3rd Violation, Possible Prision Time) Stupid I know, but that drug has me by the Nuts.  Im thinking of just Going to the doctor to get on them legaly.    Wish me Luck ;)

i have to take a drugtest everyday and yea they do test for it not a standard drug test but i take a 15 panel drug test and im on it so they have to make sure its in my system so yes they do test for it... i was reading these comments and i had to say something because wrong info can get them in alot of trouble people get on here for info and like u said giving them the wrong info can get them in alot of trouble so if ur using just be honest cause one day u will get caught so if ur honest u wont get in as much trouble as u would if u lied YES THEY DO DRUG TEST FOR IT FYI

I heard from my cousin, it stays for 28 days...give or take....it sux, but it seems to be true....hope that helps

HOW ABOUT AN ANSWER AND NOT JUT YOUR f*****g OPINIONS

I got knocked took test after test never showed until this last one doctors and employers are getting more educated about subs

im looking for new pain management doctor that takes ins in nj anyone know of any i appreciate it,i can give you name of mine,im just not happy with her thanks xo

thank you looking for pain management in south jersey if anyone can recommend one that actually takes ins and prescribes real pain meds im afraid im gonna lose mine cause i tested positive for morphine,i dnt take it,i take oxycontin and oxycodone,any advice id appreciate it

They aren't saying it doesn't show up in urine you m***n . THey are saying it takes a specific urine test. It does not show ujp in STANDARD urine tests

It doesn't show on a standard 5 panel test which is most commonly used in "most" governmental agencies. But...I recently was nearing graduation of a "drug court" type program & was given a 12 panel test which included Suboxone & tested positive. Subsequently having to pay the price for my deceptive actions. Don't be fooled! Its an EASY test!

Hate to tell you but just recently took a urine drug test that was a multiple one that tested for I believe up to 12 different drugs and I do not usually take Suboxone and did one 8mg strip 2 days before appointment and was surprised with a urine screen and it came up positive for suboxone. So please be very careful, I learned my lesson and will never do another one again.