Hi, I want to built my muscle and lose fat, so I training regularly. I heard that growth hormone could make this much easier to accomplish. Is there a natural way to boost the hormones?

Hi, I heard about this. My friend boosted his hormones so he could build his muscles easily. It really helped him, the results were obvious in short period of time. He was receiving daily injections of growth hormones for several months. However, he started having very unpleasant side effects. His muscles and joints started to hurt very much, and he couldn’t exercise any more as he used to. He stopped boosting his hormones and then came a great disappointment. All that he worked for, all the benefits of this hormonal therapy were reversed. Hormones can also be provoked to increase, with help of some special exercises. This way of boosting hormones is more natural and probably better.