Hi, folks. I have been experiencing problems with my hair. I have been losing it and it seems there isn’t anything I can do. Maybe I am wrong. Do you have any idea? Is there any natural way for hair growth? I would gladly hear out all your suggestions considering this topic. Thanks in advance.

Hello. You haven’t mentioned your age. It is not the same if you are 25 and 45. However, this is a big problem for every man. I recommend you trying with some shampoos on the market. They should contain vitamins and caffeine. I have also heard that nettle is recommended for this purpose. There must be a shampoo based on nettle. Good luck with all! Please, let me know what helps.

Hello. Thank you for your advice. I don’t like those standard shampoos that you can see on commercials. I know that they do not help. I will definitely consider your advice about nettle. I will try to find a recipe to make a shampoo on my own. I will let you know if anything of this helps. Bye!