Hello, guys. My daughter is thirteen and a general practitioner found her some skin tags. He pointed us to a dermatologist for removal treatment. I would like to know how skin tags are being clinicaly removed. I would be very grateful for all your suggestions. Thanks in advance for all your replies, guys.

Hello to you too. Don't worry, madame. Skin tags are usually harmless and the removal process is not complicated. It is usually done on a dermatological clinic. The main procedure is that they are freeze by liquid nitrogen. It is cryotherapy. Another method is cauterization. A doctor burns the tag by cautery (hot spot). Circulation through the peduncle can also be stopped and in that way the tag only “dies” away. There is also a possibility with surgical methods. It is done by scissors or scalpel. I hope everything will be all right. It is not recommended to be done without consulting a doctor.