So I have sum skin tags. Is it ok to just clip them off? I have no money for treatment and they are not in the best area. I did it before n I was ok. It never came back but can I get cancer or anything?

Hey there you can but you may want to try freezing them off with he medication they use to freeze warts ( not liquid nitrogen) but there is freezing medication you can buy over the counter) where are the skin tags at? And are you sure they are skin tags and not something else?

I'm positive they are i have one on my leg near my whoooo ha the under my arm. They are skin color.

As long as you keep it sterile I don't see the harm. Skin tags don't have any serious nerves in them and not much of a blood supply either. One method my doctor recommended was to use thread and tie a knot around them to strangle them. It will fall off my itself when the tag dies. Kind of like the plastibell method of circumcision but without the pain.