Hello, guys. Some skin tags have recently appeared and I am too embarrassed to go to the doctor's for a removal. They are in my groin area and they bother me. I would like to know whether I can remove skin tags myself. I will really appreciate this piece of info. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. Skin tags are usually harmless and don't represent a major threat to one's health. However, doctors don't recommend to the patients to remove tags themselves. It is better to go to a doctor. There is a risk of infection or bleeding if someone tries to do it on his/her own. On the other hand, skin tags look alike other conditions like moles, keratoses, pyogenic granulomas and hemangiomas. In that case, these growths should only be removed by a qualified doctor! The procedure isn't complicated and you will be sure that you have done it properly. I hope you will listen to my advice. Good luck!

Just go to the Dr. don't tell anyone and then your done.