Hi. I’m sport player and I’m very afraid of injuries (it can ruin my carrier and i am just starting). I’ve heard that very common injury is hip dislocation. In case that happened, can you tell me what is good treatment for hip dislocation? Do I have to see the doctor for that?

Dislocation of the hip occurs only with high-energy trauma, and concomitant injuries are common. It is very important to be diagnostic early cause only than we can get the best possible results so yes, you need doctor to exam you. Treatment protocols include many measures. If the patient has no other complications, the physician will give an anesthetic or a sedative to a patient and manipulate the bones back into their proper position. Also, surgeon will request X-rays and possibly a computed tomography scan to make sure that the bones are in the proper position. On the other hand, open reduction may be required if a concentric reduction cannot be obtained in a closed manner.