What is the hip stretching purpose? I fell during my regular running training and have injured my hip and it has been almost a month ago and since than I didn't have any running training for the hip pain which became lighter these days and now I am curious whether some hip stretching could help me to get back on my regular running trainings. Thanks!

It is more likely you have hip bursitis caused by your hip injury. You haven't mentioned were you going to have some medical control for it is not like I could give you the diagnose here but only a few suggestion regarding your current hip condition for I am also the regular runner who once had this hip injury and I know that whenever you are about to have running you should first be doing stretching exercises including hip stretching in order to avoid possible further hip inflammations. Anyway if your condition is much more serious than you have another option and it is physical therapy of hip stretching and strengthening your muscles around this area-it helped me a lot.