I had a bad fall in a mall parking lot.six years ago.I had surgery on my left arm. Strangely enough when i fell it was on my right hip. Recently I found a lump[on my right hip. I sometimes get shooting pains on that side. Could you tell me what this lump might be and if could be the cause of the fall.

Hallo,

The lumps that stay after the surgery are not really good thing. I know that hip fractures can be very dangerous because they can cause many problems in the movement. There is also a chance that you will have a constant pain in your hip. Can you tell me more about the fracture that you had and the treatment that doctor gave you? Have you been using any pain killers for the pain? I know that this might help but only temporary. You have to see your doctor about this because this can cause even more complications as you get older. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,

Karen

One day when i had football practice we were doing these drills where we would have to lean back slightly in lift our legs as if we were running track. After that all of a sudden my hip started to hurt and i didn't know why, i couldn't even run no more because it hurted so bad now i'm okay but their is 2 lumps on the sides of my hips and they are hard and would like to no what they are any advice?