Hello, good people. I have injured my shoulder two weeks ago. It is still in gyps and I think I will take it off next week. I am sure that I won't be able to use my shoulder at once and that I will have to go to rehabilitation. I would like to know how to rehabilitate shoulder injuries. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. I am sorry to hear about your injury. Of course you will go to rehabilitation. For each patient there is an individual program made. Mostly, this rehab program consists of magnetic therapy, paraffin treatment and exercises. Current and work therapy is also an option. You can ask for exercises in a swimming pool. You just need to be patient with this because it takes time. I hope everything will be all right. Good bye!

Hallo,
The good thing is that your doctor managed to help you with your shoulder and that your shoulder is fixed now. However after you release your shoulder you will have to have a physical therapy. Physical therapy is essential in order to regain the mobility of your shoulder and to regain the strength of your muscles in your shoulder and arm because they were not doing anything for at least two weeks and they gotten a little weaker. This is a normal thing and it happens to everybody. You just need to follow your doctor for the physical therapy instructions. I hope that this was helpful in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen