Hello, I have a problem with jealousy. I am married to my wife for six years, and I still can’t learn how to trust her. She never cheated on me, but I have a constant urge to follow her everywhere and to check her messages. I know I am obsessively jealous, but I can’t help it. Any similar relationship problems?

Hi, I don’t know what to do. My girlfriend is sick of jealousy. We can’t go out in the restaurant as normal couples, because we always end up the evening fighting. She thinks that I look at every girl that walks near us, but I’m telling you, that is ridiculous! My girlfriend id obsessively jealous and it hurts me that she doesn’t trust me at all. If I look at the other girl, that is for the same reason I look at anybody else on the street. At first, it was cute. I thought, ok, she loves me and wants me only for her self. But this became unbearable. I tried to talk to her, but she has a real problem in her head. I’m not the only victim of her jealousy, she is too. I thought that love was enough for a happy relationship, but I guess I was wrong. It just can’t work out without mutual trust and understanding.

My bf and I've been together for 5yrs now. The prob is..he has TOO MANY girls as friends. All of them come to him to solve their problems. He talks to them late nights, goes out with them and all that. I'm a very possessive person. I've told him a million times that I don't like all this, but he doesn't seem to change. Recently, I overheard him talking to one of his female colleagues. And they were talking like they were a couple. But he tells me there is nothing going on and that he likes her. They are even planning to get married. I called up that lady and screamed at her, which he obviously didn't like. He tells that he loves me most. He still continues to talk to her. I'm very hurt. I love him a lot. How should I handle this? Somebody please help me out.

gilmore, you seriously need to stop doing this, otherwise you'll drive her away! There's nothing more offputting than a jealous partner. My boyfriend is on the road a lot and it's hard but there is total trust there - i'm not denying i don't think sometimes 'ohh what if ...' but I know deep down he loves me more than anything and never ever would. If you love this person enough to marry and share your whole being with then you should be able to trust that they would do the right thing towards you.

angel87... Quote:

Recently, I overheard him talking to one of his female colleagues. And they were talking like they were a couple. But he tells me there is nothing going on and that he likes her. They are even planning to get married. I called up that lady and screamed at her, which he obviously didn't like. He tells that he loves me most.

I'm kind of confused... you're saying your boyfriend is planning on marrying his work colleague while going out with you? If that's the case and he's saying 'he loves you the most' he is a total loser and I advise you to run as far away as possible!!!

angel87 wrote:

you cant love someone more then someone else. if someone says tells you they you more then some other person they are very confused and it isnt even love. when you love someone thats means you love that ONE person or it isnt real love. if i were id get away from people who play games like that. and if i loved someone for real the thought of being with another would never even cross my mind. when you feel that way and know that, thats how you know its real love. i wouldnt say anything i didnt mean thats just talkin sh*t. i dont talk sh*t. especially when its about a persons feelings. i dont play lil games everyone should always be straight about how they feel and what they want. if you got feelings for this guy its gonna be hard but you gotta move on with ur life asap or u will be even more hurt the longer you stay. even if u love him your being shown what you need to know the feelings not mutual.