My girlfriend(17)and I(17) have been in a healthy relationship, but 3 weeks ago I noticed that she had bruises on her wrists and on her rib area. She says it’s nothing but I think her ex has been hurting her, he used to hit her all the time.Yesterday she had slightly busted lip and a cut above her eyebrow. Her mood has most definitely changed and it seems she’s scared to have sex or she’s afraid to let me touch her. She refuses to tell me what’s going on and her best friend also has noticed something wrong. Please help me I just want my baby to be safe!!!?!!!!!!!!????

Obviously her ex is jealous of her having a relationship with you. Maybe he is forcing her into have relations with him by saying he will harm you. If you want her to be safe you need to tell her parents about your concerns and see her more often. Keep closer tract of her.