My son hits himself alot and bangs his head into walls. He is 13 months old. And has been doing this since he got his swine flu shot a couple months ago. What are some symptoms and how can I figure out if that is what it is???????????? ?

I cant help out much but to say that i heard the swine flu shot could cause autism. my aunt has twins 3 yrs old and they bang stuff but not their heads i hope your lil' sweety pie is alright he probably just thinks its amusing lol best of luck XD

I hope so I'm only 17 and my husband is 18 but the doctors look at us like we are stupid when we tell them we are concerned. He slams his head into the walls and toys till he bleeds or bruises his for head!!!!!

thats not good all the bleeding stuff and bruises...doctors should be more focused on your child and not looking at you like your stupid or somehting... this could be a serious problem...again best of luck :-D

Thanks maybe they'll figure it out soon!!!!!

Yup! :-D