how to finger my tight as****e without using lube, butter or olive oil, plus first time

you need to see a doctor.... you are sick!!!!

There really is no way to enter your anus without some form of lubrication. The anus unlike a vagina or a penis does not create or secrete any lubrication when aroused. Avoid using butter, olive oil, soaps and shampoos. The best is a water based lubricant like KY Jelly which you can purchase at Walgreens, etc. Forcing your finger or anything else into your anus will irritate your hemorhoids which will make you very uncomfortable. By the way, you do not need to see a physician, your are not "sick." 38% of heterosexual couples engage in some form of anal sex or stimulation.

Saliva is also very good if you can't buy some kind of lubricant. It is all natural and abundant. But don't use anything with chemicals in it like lotion or soap. I made that mistake once when i was 14, now I'm 16, And the warm saliva on and in my anus just makes me feel amazing.

How please my friend already had sex but I haven,t