Im a 19yr old female.i want to know if there is a way to help me get my anus loosier so i can fit my boyfriends penis in there its so huge

The most common technique is a lot of anal foreplay to loosen the anal sphincter.
It means that you need a lot of lubrication and a lot of patience on your partner’s side.

It may take five minutes or massaging the anal rim with lubrication and slight entering by the beginning of his index finger. After the initial entering with one finger, he may start with two fingers to see if the muscles are contracting. When they are not, it is much easier to enter. Circular motions seem to do the work rather than just pushing.
After this, he may enter just a little bit with his penis and stay there letting you move and decide when a good time to move forward is.
It is important his nails are trimmed, so he wouldn’t cause any rupture inside your anus since the inner side is sensitive.

Another thing that really loosens the anal muscles is the tongue. The problem with tongues is infection. There are many bacteria around anal area and in the rectum and your partner can easily catch it. However, if you wash the area thoroughly, your partner may decide to perform an anal-oral on you.

The best position to do so is you lying curled on your side with one leg in the air while his entering from behind and playing with your clitoris with his free hand!!!
Porn starts use those butt plugs. They sit on it some time before receive it. This also helps loosen the anal muscles. You may look for butt plugs or other anal sex toys in one of the sex toys’ shops.

It cannot be bigger,but u can use vaseline to ease the pain.

yes put some ky jelly around the rim get yourself adilldo and go to work

if you want to get ass screwed then buy a few dildos and KY jelly and work on youre ass. It might help if you find someone with a smaller penis to start fuckingf you regularly. Once you get the hang of it you'll be ass f*****g in no time

Doctor warn about big penis since things are not ment. to be insert into the rectum if your boyfriend penis is to big it can damage your rectum say Dr. Stork the doctors

thanks helene for your nice explanations.

If your boyfriend is so hellbent on anal sex, tell him to get himself a rentboy.  It sounds like he really wants one.

I am expericing the same thing and i brought me a butt plug to help out, it may be a lil uncomfortable but it works.

I have a smaller penis I will put mine in there and loosen you some, that way you will not be so tight for his big one

so are you the tough guy now ha ha ha ha tough guy ha hahahaahaha

Lube and butt plugs. It does take time, but if he's huge, it's worth it.

Smoking marijiuana before sex helps if your into that. A lot of bisexual guys smoke before sex

Chill brother, or sister

Just buy an inflatable anal plug and it will be much loosier quickly!