Hi im a 15 yo and was wondering is anal masturbation safe and like how do you do it?(Im not gay) BTW.

At age 15, I doubt if you know if you are gay or not.

But to answer your question, anal masturbation is not for everyone.  Some find it distasteful, others don't get a thrill at all.

You must use a great deal of lubrication, and what's recommended is something designed for this purpose that you might find at either a sex shop or in the family planning assile of your pharmacy or drug store.  At a minimum, KY Jelly works.  But it doesn't last...dries out, and sometimes is runny.

If you attempt this, you need to be fully relaxed, like laying on your bed with the door closed and locked.   A hand mirror is helpful to help guide you,.

ANYTHING you use to insert, must have a cord or a flared base on the end, so that it is NOT possible for it to get away from you and slip all the way in.

That's the surest way for an embarassing trip to the ER.

STOP if you feel any pain, tearing or hurt at all.   Get that?  STOP if it hurts.  Do NOT force it.

Start small, thinking fingers or thin dildo rather than thick plugs.  And any sex toy MUST have a flarred base on it so when it's slippery, it doesn't get away from you. (Happens faster than you might think.)

Very true to above statement, also... go in slow. What makes it feel good is the prostate. You will know when you hit it. Make sure on the lubrication is says internal safe. Do not use an External only lube... it will burn!!!

Hey Dude, 

Im 15 too, im totally straight and am attracted to girls BUT i try loads of sh*t to help me get the best orgasm ;) and about 4 months ago, i tried Anal masturbation, and since then, iv only done it about 6 times, but advice from me is...

- Make sure your home alone : you should probably be naked and you may take a while experimenting, so you need time.

- Use lube!! : you should always use lube, because you dont want to feel like your forcing it, this may sound gross, but your spit is quite good, aswell as handcream and vasaline!

- Take it slow, and dont force yourself... its your decision if your try, sooo make sure your ready, mentally, and dont rush into it.

- ENJOY it... anal masturbation doesnt make you gay, its just exploring your body.

hope you found this helpful, if you need advice just message me. :)  

Anal maturbation is more of a prostate massage, which feels good,and make your masterbation better. Walgreens sells prostate massager's online, but you would need to have a credit card or debit to pay with.
There is a movie where he sends the wrong video to his real girlfriend, and they take a road trip to get it back. Stiffler,was in the room with the nurse and she saaid we have other ways. He bent over the table and massagfed his prostate and he came with no help in the front. Very first thing, trim your nails as short as you can and then file then so they are completly smooth. Some time massaging the area between your scroum and ass,, it pleasureable,Unled you have really short fingers you should be able to find it, When you do, you will know that you found what you were looking for. A lot of straight couples enjoy anal sex, where the wife will strap in a dildo then do her husband. People have all kinds of things that turn them on ,either clothing or a certain part of the body, like the feet. But if you try it and find your prostate, it is intense on how much better your orgasm will be. Good Luck

I'm 15 and strait. I just started trying anal and it feels great. Something you could use is a banana. Iv used one once and it felt great. I lubed up my anus and the banana really good and slowly slid it it. It was really big inside me and felt amazing. Try to find one that isn't to curved! Have fun!

I have being trying anal and its great you should try it

I AM AMONG WHO WANT TO MASTURBUTE AND IT IS ENJOYABLE

Where exactly is the anle

to me it felt werid I just used my saliva

I’m 13 and do it I enjoy it