im a male and love that filled up feeling but i need ways to make anal mastubation feel better any suggestions plz reply need that feeling ? xx

There are all varieties of DILDOS available from sex shops on the internet from which you can order. The package arrives plain-wrapped so you don't need to be embarrassed. Just, please, remember that anal tissue is very torn, so always use lubricant and never use anything with sharp edges.

I am a heterosexual male in my 60s and have used anal stimulation for both masturbation and sexual stimulation with a partner. Before flexible dildos/vibrators became available I used the old vibrator that was a hard plastic. As a result I developed an anal fissure. A pain in the ass! Then I found a dildo/vibrator that had a suction cup on the end. The suction cup is used to attach the toy to a surface so that you can use it alone. The suction cup is used as an aid when using it with a strap on device. A strap on allows a woman to wear the dildo/vibrator to enter you. As I developed my masturbation techniques with the dildo/vibrator I tried different sizes until I found the one that was the best. Unfortunately the very best dildo/vibrator I discovered was 10" x 6"! That was too big. So I decided to use one that is 8" x 5" which is comfortable without causing injury to my anus, rectum, spincter muscles. The most important part of anal masturbation besides hygiene is lubrication. Always use a water soluable lubricant like KY Jelly. Never use anything that dulls the pain or discomfort of anal insertion; pain is the best signal that it is too big or you are going too fast. Avoid the flavored lubes because of allergic reactions. And finally, take your time and be patient; do not hurry or go too big.