ok i want to learn to mastubate anal. my bf wants to have anal sex and i have never done that before. neither has he. i think that it would feel good and everything.. i just want to prepare myself for this. how can i begin learning how to mastubate anal and be confy with it?

Use your finger or a toothbrush and put lube on it and gently put it in then go in and out and do that quick and faster. you might need to do it acouple times. 

First let me say that I am a male heterosexual.  Hetero sexual activity is my main source of sex.  Anal sex is enjoyed by 38% of heterosexual couples.  So anal stimulation does not imply or infer anything about one's sexuality.  Actually anal masturbation is a little more intricate and rewarding than putting something into your rectum.  The nerve endings are quite sensitive and causes sexual excitement if done with care.  First, either go online or to your neighborhood adult book store to purchase a vibrating dildo that has a suction cup at the end.  Either online or at a store you will find different sizes, shapes, and colors.  When I finally purchased a vibe/dildo I purchased a 6", 8", and a 10" in length.  As you get longer the girth or circumference gets larger as well.  After much experimenting with oodles of water soluable lubrication, I decided on the 8".  The 6" was too small and the 10" was entirely too large.  Although the 10" was the most satisfying it caused some bleeding of my rhoids.  Safety is always the best choice in anal.

The approach to anal masturbation is to allow yourself plenty of time from beginning to end.  There's foreplay to get yourself aroused and afterplay to bring yourself down.  The orgasms can be extremely pleasurable for a man!  When I was younger I had a girl friend who was really into anal.  To give you an idea, I will describe for you the process I use to masturbate.  I usually do not need to view pornography to get me excited about anal stimulation.  If I think about it, like now, I am ready to go!  I have a special place in the house where I can be private and warm.  Once in my place I remove all of my clothing.  Usually by the time I am naked I have an erection but I leave it alone for now.  I gently massage my genitals and muscles in that area.  Next I may use a surgical glove to put the lubricant into my anus and rectum.  It is not something I do in a hurry, again take your time!

Typically to prepare myself for the insertion of the vibe/dildo I insert two or three fingers with lubrication into my anus to stretch it a little.  Never use anything that numbs the tissue in your anus, rectum, perinieum, discomfort and pain are the first signals to tell you to stop or slow down.  Once I am lubricated, I lubricate the vibe/dildo from top to bottom.  If it is not lubricated well enough you may feel friction upon insertion.

My system employs a bathroom counter that is the correct height for me to lower myself slowly onto the vibe/dildo.  That is where the suction cup come in.  A good enough suction cup device should hold the vibe/dildo secure enough for you to do a similar maneuver.  Experimenting is really an exciting part of the process!  Some levels are too high like a counter top in a new or redesigned bathroom.  The top of the toilet seat although excellent for the suction cup is too low for someone 6' tall.

Once you find a system that works well for you and you can rely on it, you are ready to begin the process start to finish.  After you are lubed up, the vibe/dildo is lubed up, then you are ready to lower yourself onto the vibe/dildo.  Personally I prefer to go very slow without using any vibration on the vibe/dildo.  If it feels too big at first you can simply stand up and start over.  Even after doing this for over 20 years, I still feel some discomfort in the beginning.  My technique is to come completely off of the vibe/dildo, relax with breathing exercises, walk around a little bit, and start over.  Once I have the vibe/dildo inserted about halfway is when I turn on the vibration.  There are choices of: allowing the vibe/dildo to go all the way inside you, going up and down slowly on the vibe/dildo, and after some experience you can ride the vibe/dildo up and down quite rapidly until you feel the need to cum.

As far as manipulating my penis, I can go either way: sometimes I will massage my penis for awhile then let the vibe/dildo do the work of stimulating my prostate to make me cum, or I can incorporate my movement on the vibe/dildo with the movement of my hand(s) until I cum.  Either way the orgasm is unbelievable and lasts a long time; often five or more minutes.  That is the time I will continue slowly going up and down while my orgasm abates.  All is not lost, however.  There is still lubrication on everything, so you can continue to "stroke" the vibe/dildo and your penis or clitoris until you are ready to finish.

With all you have done, there is some cleanin or maintenance to do.  First, clean your vibe/dildo with a antibiotic soap.  You can also use a "rubber" at the very beginning which makes cleaning a little easier.  There may be some stool on the vibe/dildo.  Eating a high fiber diet quickly abates that issue in time.  The semen on the floor or where it was deposited needs to be cleaned as well.  Often I capture the ejaculate into my hands and spread it all over my abdomen or lick it up to taste myself.  (That is how I learned to perform oral sex before and after sex, but that is another story.)  Then finally you can wipe yourself off or take a shower to wash the lubricant from your skin.

A few warnings; if the lubricant that you are using "burns" you skin in sensitive areas, get rid of it and try a new one.  I had a lot of difficulty with flavored and heated lubricants due to the additional chemicals.  KISS; keep it simple stupid!  If you have any blood from your activity, stop doing it for awhile.  If the bleeding continues for 24-48 hours see your physician.  I see a proctologist regularly to make sure I am not inadvertantly hurting or tearing any tissue.  Right before I retired from the Army I had a fissure: a tear in the rectum.  That experience was a good teacher for me if I was going to continue anal stimulation.  The reason I use surgical gloves to lubriate my anus and rectum is to prevent spreading germs from my bowels to my penis.  a woman may use the same procedure since the vagina is closer to the anus than the penis.

Finally use common sense, take your time, and enjoy yourself.  Please do not allow any one to belittle you for anal stimulation.  Masturbation is personal and private:-)

I have to say, as I girl I got really aroused from reading your description :)
I really want to try this now - thank you xxx