PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!! Don't say I'm to young to worry about my weight Plz don't!!! I'm only 11 but I weight 175 pounds!!!!!! II just want to know how I can lose 10 pounds EVERY WEEK!!!!! I want to be 120 pounds or less!!!!!!! Ughhh .... I'm so stupid I always wonder why I eat so much!!! Plzz i need to lose this fat!!!! Im to fat for my age and height!!! I'm 11 and I'm 5`2 tall!!!

well you will have to stay on a strict diet of salad, protein, and a sandwich.
Then you run 1-2 miles a day, or every other day. you could download an app on iphone called nike fitness, and it will help you know exactly how much you have run.
you wont lose 10ibs a week, but you will lose the weight eventually.
hope you accomplish your goal :)

You shouldn't aim at 10 pounds every week that's too fast and if you try to do that you're in for some serious hormonal trouble and metabolism issues. starting cutting down on the portion size of every meal you eat...and stop having at least 2-3 favorite but fatty foods for several weeks. exercise more, have more water.

I would say you should start including lots of raw fruits, vegetables and salads in your diet, thus, including fibre in your diet. Fibre help in weight loss. Moreover, drink lots of water everyday and stop having any aerated drinks. You will feel the difference very soon. Hope it helps.