I am going into 8th grade, 5 foot 1 and weigh 103. something. I have tried to not eat junk food but I end up binjing. I want to be at least 95 pounds by September when school starts again. I try running but I do it like 3 days in a row and can't make myself do it anymore. I do sports every season and I swim in the summer. I need some easy ways to lose weight. Any ideas???????

I am going in to eith grade too, im 5 foot 4 and im 138 pounds... dont judge. What i just started is i try to work out every way i can without actually workin out, like taking the stairs and doin c runches before bed. I also have an i touch and i ust got this app called Lose It! and its great it doesnt tell you what to eat but it tells you how many calories to consume. Hope this helps!

I'm currently eating only fruits and vegetables. AT the morning at least 2 hour exercise and taking weight loss supplement is a plus on me. In my case, I've just taking Slender Factor last2x week. As what my pharmacist said to me, it support for fat burning, aiding digestion and circulation and turn foods into energy instead of fats.. I will be doing this for 1 month. Expected Weight Loss: 30-40 pounds. Good Enough on me :) Hope this helps you.. Who the angel are you.. :)

I think you need to make yourself feel better and the best way is to look at how much sugar and fat are in the foods you are eating ,just slowly reduce to low fat low sugar foods ,it is surprising how much sugar and fat are added in foods .
Check out pot noodles which i loved but to my amazement i couldnt believe how much fat and sugar are in these.
try to not add sugar to things you eat or drink or cut back ,after a month if you cut back both of them you will see a difference good luck

have you tried cutting back on foods with added sugar and buying foods low in fat and low in sugar if you go for yoghurts with no added sugar but check how much fat is in ,i buy below 1g of sugar and fat foods ,flora extra is excellent and there is an irish probiotic yoghurt which has low in both . I am not a fan of these expensive slimmimg goods i think if you are strong enough and want to feel good with yourself ,stick to a low fat low sugar diet .1 month and you will see a difference

maybe sometimes our lover and life need try dat is the frist , maybe you can find the mr right or mrs right on here ----bbwpal---com