Im 17 in 17 days (ironic I know) and 189lbs 5' 7 1/2" anywho I'm on colorguard so right now I'm doin 8 hour practices but that ends in 5 days then I go to 5 mornings and 2 nights 2 hours each. If I eat 1200 calories Doug this exercise will I lose any weight? I calculated it an 3 hours of practice I burn 1120 calories thanks(:

Hi, yes you will loose weight if you eat that much and if you exercise that much. But i would eat even more if i was you, you dont want to starve your body, thats unhealthy and may result in eventual weight gain and here is why. When you starve your body , that is when you dont eat enough but you exercise much, it goes in starvation mode. That means your body thinks you are starving and you have no food so it switches to survivor mode and basically protects you from starvation which means that everything you eat while in starvation mode will be turned into fat and stored. Your metabolism slows down and its harder for your to loose weight. You should avoid this. Use calorie calculator to calculate your ideal calorie intake and try to follow that and you will loose weight faster and be more healthier.