Hello guys I am writing to you in order to find out some way to to lower my cholesterol without drugs? I eat a lot of unhealthy stuffs because I work ten days per day and I do not spend a lot of time in my home. I trained in a gym sometimes before I got so busy, but now I don't have a time for a training. according to this i have not a time for training in a gym and running twice a week, but I would like to lower my cholesterol naturally, so please give me some advice?

Hello guys I am writing this post to you because I would also be satisfied, if I could lower my cholesterol naturally. I am playing football and basketball with my friends at times, but honestly, I do not run too much. Maybe my problem is connected to genetics, because almost everyone in my family is little bit fat. My friends told me that I should visit gym but I think training can not give great results without good diet. I eat fast food, but not too much, but I would like if you could help me in resolving my problem without using chemistry?

Hello guys.
I had a problem with my cholesterol too, and i decided to resolve it in high school. according to that I started to work out three times a week and I seized up my training to six times per week. Also I completely changed my diet, I did not eat pizza, hamburger or any other type of fast food for more than eighteen months. My diet is full of healthy carbon hydrates and proteins we can find in fish and chicken. This is my case and I suggest to all of you to eat healthy because cholesterol can be lowered without any drugs.

Hello everyone, I am writing to you because your topic is very interesting for me. Actually my best friend is trying to lower her cholesterol and she does not want to wear shirts or bikini because she thinks that she is fat. According to that she decided to start running twice a week, but I think that it is not enough, so i advised her to do something more. she does not want to use any drugs of course, but I would like to hear some useful diet tips that include proteins and do not include fat in order to help her?

Hello guys I completely agree that cholesterol can be serious problem from all people, no matter how old they are. I had this type of problem too and I got 30 lbs in five weeks, because my appetite became huge.
According to that fact my friend told me that I simply have to start running and playing sports such as tennis or basketball. It gave results and after four weeks, measurement show that I have only eight percent of body fat. I am satisfied with the results, but I would like to hear for some great diet including carbon hydrates?

Hello guys,
I am one more person who has problem with a cholesterol and I am trying to find the best way to resolve this problem naturally. I am not physically active too much, but I never was and I did not have any problem with my weight. I play football with my friends once a week, but it does not help me in lowering cholesterol.
Now I am searching for a solution, but I would like to resolve my problem naturally, without using any drugs. According to it I would like to get some useful diet or other tips.

Hello there. I am writing to you because I have the same problem and I would like to find out how to lower cholesterol naturally. I am not physically active for three months and I got 20lbs in this period. I know that i have to run and start training in a gym soon but I would like to find some diet that can help me. I do not want to use any chemistry or drugs in resolving my problem, and I hope that you can suggest me some type of diet that can help me and that not include drugs.