Apprentice

Hi there i am writing to you because I have problem with my cholesterol and I would like to find out the best remedies for lowering cholesterol naturally? was playing tennis for five years and I was fit even though II did not care about my diet, I eat everything that come to my hands. According to that I started training in a gym and I am not sure that it helps me a lot, because I lost just three pounds in three weeks. So, I would like to find out the best home remedies that can help me?

Hello everybody I am writing this post to you in order to share my experience with high cholesterol. Actually I got fifteen kilos in four months when I suddenly stopped playing basketball, which made me look very fat. I started working in a gym and run three times a week but it would not help me too much if I did not change my diet. I stopped eating fast food and other unhealthy stuffs, and I started eating a lot of proteins and healthy carbon hydrates, so I ate just vegetables fruits and rice and chicken. It helped, so you can try it too.

Hello there I am writing to you because I have a problem with my cholesterol even though I am physically active at times, because I walk about four kilometers every day. Maybe I should start running and do jump rope and abs exercises, in order to burn fat, but I would like to get some diet tips that can help me to get lower under ten percent of body fat and look good as soon as possible. According to that i would like to get some diet tips that include only natural remedies that can make me fit and look good?

Hello everybody, I had also problem with my cholesterol two years ago, and in one  moment I decided to start running and working abs exercises. I was satisfied with the results, but it was not a key of my success. I did not talk to any specialist, but I decided to eat five times  a day but not too much. Also I stopped eating all unhealthy stuffs, such  as sweats, fast food, bacon, butter. This is my story, I used only natural remedies such as vegetables and cereals, and it helped me a lot, and my results are great due to good discipline.

Hello guys I am writing this post because I got twelve kilos in last two months and I have to admit that I am fat and I have a problem with cholesterol. I never eat healthy food, such as fruits and vegetables very often, but I was not fat, I was pretty fut actually. according to that I started running every second day and working jump rope exercises. I also stopped eating sweats  hamburgers, pizza and other fast food. I changed my diet little bit, but I would be happy to heard some great diet tips, but only by natural remedies?

Hi there I am writing to you in order to find a solution for my problem with cholesterol. It became an issue when I suddenly stopped playing football but my appetite stayed huge and I ate  a lot of unhealthy stuffs. I never consulted any specialist about this problem but I started to run twice a week in order to get fit. I know that good diet can help me a lot, but I do not know which foods are the best for resolving my problem. I avoid fast food now, but I would be happy if you can recommend me some great diet?

Hi everyone I was reading your posts about this topic that is very interesting for me because my brother has a problem with cholesterol too and he is trying to lower it. According to it he started running in a park and he plays tennis twice a week. He also is searching for some great diet that can help him to lower his cholesterol as soon as possible. he would like to base his diet on home remedies such as fruits or anything other that is natural. I would like to get some diet tips that can help me so please give an advice?

Hi there I am one more person who had a problem called high cholesterol and I had about twenty one percent of body fat. i understood that it is too much and I started training in a gym and running every second day in a park close to my house. I also decided to start using some diet in order to get fit as soon as possible. According to that I stopped eating fast food, cookies and other sweets and I based my diet on vegetables and  fruits such as apple, kiwi, orange. I have no more problem with cholesterol and I have nine percent of body fat.

Hello there I am writing to you because I have a problem with my cholesterol too. I also happened when I became physically inactive and I got ten kilos in two months and it was no muscle mass, it was pure fat, so I would like to find the way for lowering cholesterol naturally. I started training in a gym last week and i would like to get some diet tips that can resolve my problem as soon as possible. I am interested in home remedies that can resolve my problem naturally and I am not interested in drugs and chemistry.