Apprentice

Hi guys, I decided to write to you,because I believe that you can help me in resolving my problem? My issue are chapped lips, which are very dry, so I can even feel pain which is not extremely strong, but it is not nice of course. So I want to know what are the  best natural ways to resolve my problem? A lot of my friends who have some issue coconut and olive oil on their lips,but it doesnt look like some phenomenal idea, so please if you have any idea, please give me an advice, I would be very appreciative?

Hello guys I am writing to you because I am bored of my dry lips. I am playing basketball tennis and football outside very often and cold weather an wind almost destroy my lips. I do not believe that some remedies such as chapstick and different lip balms can resolve my problem, so I am going to start using some natural remedies. My friends advised me to start using sugar and coconut oil and they say that they are going to resolve my problem. Although I am looking for best treatment and best natural remedies so please help me in resolving my problem?

Hello everyone, I can say that your discussion is very interesting for me because I have same problem those are my dry lips of course. I did not know what should I do two months before and than my girlfriend suggested me to start using sugar and shea butter. I use it now every time before going outside, and I have to say that I can see some positive changes. This is my experience and my advice to you, because I know that chapped lips are painful and awful, but I hope that some of you are going to write more interesting facts?

Hi everyone, I have also chapped lips, and they start make me a lot of trouble, I am writing to you in order to find some great solution for my problem. I have never used any chapstick and lip balm, and I am interested in natural remedies that can heal my dry lips. Actually I started using coconut oil two days before, I do not see any results but it is nice for my lips. I heard that products like olive oil honey and aloe vera can help me a lot, so please tell me some your opinion about this?

Hello everyone I have chapped lips for many years and I have never cared about this issue. Although it started hurting so much and I have to find something to resolve this special problem. Honestly I never talk to any doctor or any other expert but I can not stand this anymore. I do not want to use lip balm or chapstick. Now I know much more about this topic and I am going to start using honey and olive oil, so thank you for sharing your experiences, and please give us some more interesting information connected to this topic

Hi guys my problem are very dry lips for a long time and I had to started searching for some solution because they looked awful and I felt sharp pain. My case were even worse in winter and autumn due to strong wind. According to this I started using olive oil and butter and I see that my lips are getting better, they were not so awful as before. I never tried but I heard that sugar and honey can help in resolving this problem. I shared my experience so please share your experiences we are interested in it so much?

Hi I also have that problem, those are my chapped lips so I am coming to this site and writing to you because I would like to resolve this problem. I have not any idea about this topic two weeks before, but as I started feeling sharp pain I had to start searching for some solution I Have never used any lip balm or chapstick but I started putting coconut oil and honey on my lips and it started getting some results So this is what can I say about this but I hope that I am going to read some useful advices.