Apprentice

Hello guys, I have a question for you. It is referred to my issue that I have for a long time, those are my lips. Sometimes, when I am out on the cold I get sharped pain, and my lips look awful, so I wanted to know what is the best treatment for this? I have heard that some people often use aloe vera and banking soda, but I do not know if that is safe, and nobody told me that is hundred percent sure about resolving my problem? What can you tell me about it, I am waiting for your opinions?

Hello, I have problem called chapped lips, same issue that you have.  I am practicing tennis in academy in my hometown so I spend a lot of time outside and wind can hurt my sensitive lips. I feel sharp pain sometimes, but I am interested in aesthetics even more, because I am a girl. I used chapstick and different lip balms but results weren't awesome, so I started using olive and coconut oil five weeks ago. It helped me a lot, my lips are now soft, because I use it several times a day. This is my recommendation and please give us more instructions?

Hi everyone I am writing to you because your discussion is very interesting for me because I am trying to find best ways to heal my dry lips. I am girl and I want to have very nice lips, but it is very tough, specially in winter due to low temperature and strong wind. I have never been interested in using products like lip balm or chapstick, and I am interested in natural remedies, so I started using honey ten days ago and I see that my lips are getting better a little bit. Please share your experiences and  give us some recommendations?

Hi everyone I am writing to you in order to resolve my problem that I have for more than a year. Those are my chapped lips, that are painful and they do not look nice. I never consulted any specialist about this issue but I used one lip balm and my lips were getting better just a little bit. Now I am going to switch to natural remedies in order to heal my dry lips. Now I have heard that remedies like coconut and olive oil and butter can help me, so please give us some useful instructions connected to this issue?

Hi guys I have same problem as you, of course those are my dry lips that make me sharp pain, specially when I am outside. Also the look awful. I would like to find out best natural remedies for resolving this problem even though I never consulted any doctor or specialist. I tried to resolve my problem by using one lip balm that my friend recommend me. Although it did not give some special results so I am planning to start using some natural remedies like honey and olive oil and I believe that these products are going to help me and please share more experiences ?

Hi guys I am reading your interesting posts because I had huge problem with my dry lips, that are now little bit better. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist for this problem but I had to start using some products and I got an idea that some natural remedies can help me in resolving this problem. For more than two months I use coconut oil, several times a day because it moisturizes dry lips very good. Also butter helps me a lot. This is my advice to you, but I would be happy if I find  out some more useful remedies.

Hi I have problem called chapped lips, so I would like to resolve it. I work as a fireman and i spend a lot of time outside and wind and low temperature hurt my lips. I was not interested in m using products like chapstick and lip balm, so I decided to start using some natural remedies that can heal my dry lips. According to this I started using coconut oil before going outside and honey before going to bed This is my recommendation for resolving this problem and and I would  like to hear some other opinions and advices?