Apprentice

Hello I am writing this post because I have very dry lips and I am searching for a solution. I walk about thirty minutes from home to building where I work so strong wind and low temperature hurt my sensitive lips, and I would like to know shall I scrub my chapped lips? I heard that natural remedies  like honey, butter and olive oil can be very helpful in resolving this problem, and I started using honey and olive oil three times a day, but I would like to know  what is better, for me, scrubbing lip or just putting natural remedies?

Hello everyone I am writing this post to you because I believe that you can help me in resolving my problem called chapped lips. I never consulted any doctor or other expert about my issue, but I am pretty sure that strong wind and low temperature in autumn and winter  hurt my lips. According to this I started using natural remedies. Actually I started scrubbing my lips with mix of sugar and honey and this mix made my lips softer and nicer. So it is my experience, and I would like to hear some other advice for scrubbing chapped lips?

Hi everyone, I am reading your interesting posts and I am also searching for the best solution for my my problem,, called dry lips. I spend a lot time outside, because I enjoy walking with my friends and wind and low temperature hurt my sensitive lips. Few months ago I started using one special lip balm, but I was not satisfied with the results,  so I started scrubbing my lips with mix of sugar and just a little bit water, and I have to admit it is very useful for my lips. It is my advice I want to hear more experiences?

Hello everyone, I am writing this post to you, because I have severe chapped lips and I would like to resolve my problem as soon as possible. I never consulted any doctor or some other expert about my issue, but I am searching for the best dry lips remedies, which can help me. I do not believe that chapstick or some lip balm can help me because my friends are not satisfied with these products,and I am using honey and olive oil, but I am not sure shall I scrub my dry lips, so what do you think about it?

Hi guys I am reading your posts about this interesting topic and I decided to write one, because I have the same problem, those are my chapped lips, of course. When I go outside in autumn and winter, I feel sharp pain very and my lips look awful. According to this I used chapstick and one lip balm, but results were not good as I expected. After that I started using natural remedies, actually I scrub my chapped lips with mix of sugar, lemon juice and honey, and I suggest this to everyone. I would be graceful if you can give some useful advice about this problem?

Hi everyone, I am writing this post to you because I have also problem called chapped lips, and I am not sure what shall I do. I never consulted any doctor about my problem, but I decided to start using one special lip balm, which my friend recommended to me. Honestly I used it for two weeks but I was not impressed with the results. According to this I started using natural remedies, actually olive oil and sugar, and these remedies helped me, but I would like to know shall I scrub my lips in order to make lips nicer and softer?

Hello everyone I am writing to you because I have very dry lips and I want to resolve my problem. I spend  a lot of time outside, because I am practicing tennis in one academy, so weather conditions ,   such as strong wind and low temperature are very bad for my sensitive lips. I never consulted any doctor or some other expert about my issue, but I started scrubbing my lips with mix of honey and sugar, and results are great, my lips are much softer and nicer, so it is my recommendation but I would like to hear other experiences?