Apprentice

Hello there I feel pretty fat and I would like to know what are the best foods for lowering cholesterol naturally? I was not physically active since my high school when I played basketball and I got thirty lbs in two years. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist according to this problem, but my friends told me that I can hurt my health if I do not do anything about my issue. According to this I decided to write this post to you and I believe that you can give me some useful advice.

Hello there I completely agree that cholesterol can be serious problem for young people and for older too. I got twenty two kilos  when I stopped my training. According to that I decided to change my diet completely. I stopped eating hamburgers, cookies and other unhealthy stuffs. Than I started eating foods such as beans, cooked potatoes, and every type of fruit in order to avoid fat and make my body fat getting lower. It gave the results because I reduced my body fat from twenty to nine in few weeks. Nutrition is very important in resolving this problem, but training can help too.

Hello there I have a problem with my cholesterol, and I would like to resolve it naturally as soon as possible. I am still physically active at times and I do not eat much more now than I ate before, but I got ten kilos in two months and I have about twenty two percent of fat by last measurement. According to this I talked to my friends and I decided to start hard training in a gym and to run three to four kilometers every second day. It helped me I lost two kilos in ten days and I am going to continue.

Hello there I am one more person whose problem is high cholesterol. I do not eat very healthy actually, but I got ten pounds of pure fat in last four months so my hips and belly look awful right now. I am not a hard worker if we talk about physical activity, I just played baseball when I was in primary school, but my brother advised me to stop eating hamburger, pizza and pancakes. I decided to listen his advice three days ago and I hope it is going to help me soon, but I would like to hear more useful tips?

Hello guys I am writing to you because it is very interesting topic and i also know few people who have high cholesterol. Some of them had that problem because of suddenly stopping their training, and the other had the same problem due to eating unhealthy stuffs very often. Actually I never had that because I eat healthy food all the time. I eat a lot of fruit and healthy carbon hydrates, which do not have any fat, and i have low percent of body fat due to it. I would recommend everyone to eat healthy carbon hydrates and proteins and lowering cholesterol naturally will be done.

Hello everyone I am one more person who would like to know what are the best ways for lowering a cholesterol naturally. i never was physically active but I was not fat before, but I got thirteen kilos in last three months and now I look very ugly, specially my belly and my hips. I am also scared about my health specially because I know that cholesterol can be very bad for blood my and heart.  I am not sure what is the best solution for me so i hope that you can recommend me some diet or something similar?

Hello guys I am writing to you because I had the same problem as you have, it is cholesterol of course. I got fifteen kilos in few months when I stopped training football and I decided to resolve my problem because I was scared about my health. According to that I started using one diet that does not include fat, but it is full of carbon hydrates and proteins. I also started running and visiting gym in order to burn my fat that I had a lot. It is my advice to you, but I would like to know more tips?

Hello guys I am  writing to you because I hope that you can help me to resolve my problem. I am a girl and there is not any girl in a world who would like to be fat. I got ten kilos from last summer and I almost have no more adequate clothes.  I did not talk to any doctor and I did not check my blood but I do not look very nice, specially my belly and my hips. I do not know shall I start using some special diet or visit a nutritionist, but what is your advice?

Hello there I am writing to you in order to find a solution for my special problem, called cholesterol. I am played basketball for five years and I am still physically active at times, but I am fat  and I have  high cholesterol. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist connected to my issue but I would like to resolve it as soon as possible. I have a big belly and it is very ugly for a young man and I do not know what is the best treatment for me/ Can anybody recommend me any useful diet?

Hello there, my friend has completely the same problem, he is very fat, and he would like to know how to approach to lowering cholesterol naturally? He played tennis for six years and as an athlete he had a big appetite but he disappointed in few tournaments in our country and he decided to quit tennis. Yes he stopped playing tennis but he has a big appetite too. He is not physically active for six months and he got twenty pounds. According to this he has a serious problem, should he see a doctor or something other  what is your recommendation for him?

Oats, beans and nuts are highly recommended to lower cholesterol.