Apprentice

Hello I am writing this post because I have very dry lips, and I am searching for some solution I would like to neutralize my problem the fastest as it could be and only with natural remedies, because my friends' experiences with chapstick and few different lip balms are negative. I never consulted any doctor or some other expert connected to this topic, but I finally decided to neutralize my issue. My friend and my girlfriend told me that products such as sugar, olive and coconut oil can be very helpful. So what is your suggestion for resolving this problem fast?

Hello everyone I have to say this your discussion is very interesting to me because I have the same problem, called dry lips and I am trying to find out the best natural dry lips remedies, that can heal my chapped lips. I used one lip balm, but it did not help me, than I used other lip balm which also did not helped me a lot. After this I started using honey and coconut oil  for two weeks three times a day, and I am satisfied with the results. This is my advice to you and I would be grace to hear some other instructions?

Hello everyone I was reading your posts about this special problem and I have to say my issue is completely same as yours, those are my chapped lips. I spend a lot of time outside because I am professional football player and I am training four to five hours even in autumn and. I would like to resolve this problem the fastest as it can be and with natural remedies because lip balm did not help my sister. I heard that hone, shea butter and coconut oil can be very helpful, so which natural remedies would you recommend me in resolving this problem?

Hello guys I am writing to you because I have very dry lips and I believe that you can help me in resolving this issue. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist in order to find out some remedies that can heal my lips, but when weather is cold and when it is windy outside my lips look awful and I feel sharp pain sometimes. Event though I did not consult anybody I used honey and aloe vera and these two remedies helped me a lot. You should use these products, but I would like to hear more opinion about this issue?

Hello everyone, I decided to write to you because I have chapped lips and I believe that you can help me in resolving my problem. I need to resolve it fast, because I act in one play in theater in my hometown and it would not be nice if I would act with dry lips, because more than one hundred people are going to watch me. I don;t believe in chapstick and lip balm, but I believe in some natural remedies because these products helped my sister. My play in a theater is next week, so please give me some advice as soon as possible?

Hello everyone, I am coming to this site because I have chapped lips for a long time and I believe that you can recommend me some dry lips remedies. I used products such as chapstick and different types of lip balm, for three weeks or even more, but results were not good as I expected, so I decided to start putting some natural remedies in order to heal my dry lips. According to this I started using honey and coconut oil five days ago and I can say that these remedies moisturizes my lips. Also I would like to hear some other experiences about chapped lips?

Hello guys I am writing this post because I have chapped lips for a long time, specially in autumn and winter due to dry weather. So I would like to resolve my problem fast  because it is very irritating and sometimes painful for me. I would like to resolve this problem with natural dry lips remedies, but I am not sure which products are the best. I heard that honey , coconut and olive oil can be very helpful for this type of problem, but I never tried it. So this is my case, ans I would like to hear some useful advice?