I started dating a new guy about a month or so ago and we have had sex about 8 times so far, and he is cums very fast, like 2 mins everytime so far. Hwe says its because he wasnt having alot of sex before he met me. the last time was about 7 months ago. not really sure if this is true or not. also sometimes he cant all the way hard(we use condoms) i dont know what to do because I dont get much pleasure out of the situation. Hes not very big either(about 6 inches) compared to my last boyfriend, which was about 8 inches and thick-
i dont know since iwas with him 2 years maybe my vagina was used to that size!
I dont know how to help him, ive even done oral once and its not like a man to be hard after that! he says hes attracted to me and everything, and soon it will be ok when we start having more sex and he learns more about my body, etc...
since we are new to each other we really have only had sex once a week.
Any ideas or suggestions?
thanks

HE, I repeat HE has an issue. This will not be very good for you in the long term... It does not seem normal and you two may not be sexually compatible, it happens.

I would say just communicate and talk to him about your needs. He may be right that he didn't had much sex before he met you, bc having more sex experience, make him last more longer, and if you are seeking for long term his size shuldn't matter much. no matter if he is small he can still pleasure you in many ways. I would highly recommend talking to him about your needs and what you want him to do to pleasure you.

how do you delete a post? because we broke up the next week, turns out he probably was a player or manwhore because he told me he had sex with over 400 women! that grossed me out and scared me a little, i ended up testing positive for herpes and of course he denies having or giving it to me
i dont want to receive any more emails concerning this post or question
thx

what a d**k. thats all i have to say. best luck to u girl. :-)