hello, I lost my virginity to my husband about 6 months ago and since then I have been faking it I do love him with all my heart but he has been asking why I don't cum I cant bring myself to tell him that it doesn't feel good I am completely attracted to him so I get wet and want to have sex but the only way he can really please me is when he gives me oral sex and even then I don't cum I don't know what to do or tell him I don't want to hurt him I think hes just to small he says I'm tight but I can only feel his penis going back and forth please help he is not my bf he is my husband and I hate to have to tell him sex isn't good he was not a virgin but I was is it possibly me??

Some guys dont know exactly what to do orally or what exactly a woman may want. We dont have your plumbing so help him out & tell him exactly what to do. Try more foreplay, porn, toys, there are lots of things most people want to try but are afraid to bring up, even when married. Some things may not be for the two of you, then again some may. Positions, toys..... it can all be tons of FUN. You dont know unless you try, but always be comfortable with yourself with what you may try. Other than that, a sex therapist may be another avenue to consider. Variety is the spice of life, not with just sex, but all things.

I'm a male.

Sometimes with my girlfriend, I make love to her during 90 mins and she stops me because she gets too sensitive or has no more energy and needs to take a break. However, I'm always scared that she is actually not having fun at all, and that when she stops me, it's because it hurts too much. So what I do is that I directly ask her if I really give her pleasure and she says yes. But sometimes, I'm too much excited and last only 10 mins, and I know I didn't give her enough pleasure to even reach one orgasm. I ask her the same question, and she tells me she did have some fun. However, I know she might be lying a bit, so after asking her more than once, she admits that she isn't satisfied.

My point is that your husband certainly doesn't want you to lie to him. The more often you lie to him, the more it will be hard for him to know the truth. So tell him right now what you told us, tell him what gives you a good feeling and what doesn't, and learn with him how to pleasure yourself.

You've got some really good, frank advice from a number of guys above.
I also am male. I'd like to suggest that a few of the women respond to tell you how they have dealt with this. They may have some tips for you.

I'm one of those guys who felt pretty confident with my girlfriend before we were married, and I was sure that I would come, almost every time we had sex. And, giving her equal time with plenty of attention and lubrication to the vulva and clit, I could bring her to orgasm, or as close as she wanted to come.

As we got older, I found that I could last a LONG time before coming, and I usually would wait until my wife was satisfied before going for my climax.

But now, after 25 years, we tend to take turns coming first. I know that as she's going through menopause, she isn't feeling things the same way, and we have to use lube everytime from early on for her to enjoy it. Sometimes she comes, sometimes not. But we also invested in a jelly dildo so that even if I come first, she still has some firmness with which to "work against" and climaxes as much as she wants (as long as I'm cuddling, sucking, and rubbing her body too).

My point is that you don't HAVE to come to enjoy sex. But you have the right to say "Not this time honey, but next time, I come first."
You can also say, "I'm just happy you're satisfied" or "Honey, I need more stimulation here, and here...about this fast," etc.

Good luck. Be honest and don't lie to him about what you feel and want.

Thank you all so much such great advice I hated lying to him because I never have we are very open and honest and we have always been sexual but I am going to talk with him about it and I hope he can forgive me for lying. Thanks againall the advice was great thnk you so much for sharing personal experiences!!!