Hi, i have just found out i am pregnant with my boyfriend of 6months. The complicated bit is when i met him he told me a girl he had been with had told him she was pregnant. He explained how they werent in a relationship at any point it was just a casual thing so he told her that she really shouldnt keep it. He told her it wasnt an ideal situation, he couldnt support her financially or emotionally as he didnt want to be with her. She decided to keep it anyway. When i met my boyfriend i was sympathetic to the situation as she had taken the decision upon herself and he could no longer control what happened from here on. i fell for him completely and said i would support him 100% as long as he wanted to be with me and not her. the baby was born recently and he's been very distant from me as he has been seeing his son and doing the 'right thing'. i have said ill step back and accept this as i appreciate he has to be there for his child. well i found out i was pregnant a few days ago and told him and he has been really nasty and told me to get rid of it and stay away from him because he can only concentrate on his new baby. i said i am not asking you for anything right now but just to know how you feel and whether it will all work out for us. we have talked about the future during the relationship and he had said he would love a baby with me and to do everything properly as he sees a future with me. well now its happened its like he didnt mean what he said. i have had an abortion before and i found it a really mentally and physically challenging process. i really dont want to go through another, but i also dont want to be alone for my first pregnancy. what should i do? does anyone have any advice to help me ?

Honestly you already know the answer. You said he can't support what he has already done. You are supporting him now. There is probably not much chance of this guy supporting in the future unless he grows up.

Although he is pulling away from you, he wants a future? This does not make sense. And having had an abortion already, you know the toll on your emotional health that you will experience. Just because he walks away, or you decide to kick him out, does not mean you are alone. You have family and friends who can support you through the pregnancy. If you decide to be a single mother or a blessing to a couple who can't conceive, you can keep this pregnancy if you chose.

No one can make these choices for you. You will have to decide what you will put up with and where you draw the line. Good luck and look for the best outcome for you long term.

Like the confused guy said, no one can make the decision for you, but as I see it you will be making a sacrifice either way you choose - you already know how hard can all the experience related to abortion be - and it is just even more tougher when you are practically forced to do it. Imagine watching your boyfriend with the other child after you had abortion. Horrible. But the other sacrifice, if you decide to keep your baby, is that you will go through the pregnancy knowing that the father didn't want this child to happen. All I can say to you is - it is your life and your child and its your responsibility to do what you think is the best for you both.