I'm 18 years old. Born in 1991.

Some guys knows how I feel.
It's so embarrassing knowing that 13 years and up old having sex and must have a bigger penis than I and I'm 18 years old.
With a small penis my self esteem is down. It can never go up.
With a small penis I lost my man hood.
If your going to say God created us in a unique way well I will never accept this because EVERY GIRL LIKES BIG PENIS.
I hate my life. I hate that I'm still a virgin. I hate that I'm alive. I hate that I can never have sex because two things my penis is small and it cannot pleasure a girl.
Why do we Evan have small penis. I cry before I go to bed, knowing that I can never pleasure a girl.
One thing I hate is how can we live life if we have small penis?
The thing is I just hope some guys can relate to my life. I'm 18 years old but I feel so low.

My name is Crusher. If anyone knows how they can help me,

You are mistaken that with a small penis you can not make a pleasure to girls. it is more important how are you in bed, how you deal with the girl. I think you should try to find a girl friend and then you will have a nice sex with her

I agree with William, also how big is your penis both erect and flaccid (not erect) how much do you weigh and how tall are you ? when did you hit puberty and also what are the size of your testicles? i know these seem like pointless weird questions but they do fit in a certian scenerio. get back to me and i can explain furthur.

dont worry man it is entirly possible to pleasure a woman no matter your size. and i too have a smaller penis so i know where you are comming from and it is still hard to accept....... but get back with the questions and i can help more 8)

hi Crusher
please dont get yourself down about your penis how big is it if you dont mind me asking??
i have a reasonably large penis mines 8 1/2 inch and just because i have a large ish penis doesnt mean i can pleasure a girl about 2 months ago i had a girlfriend my penis was the same size as is now and i am the same age as you but i couldnt pleasure her because she didnt like big penises and when we had sex my penis wouldnt fit in her vagina there was nothing wrong with her she just couldnt fit it in so not all girls like big penises im not a virgin but i wish i had waited for the right girl to come along so dont worry bout it try penis enlargement techniques or something
but please please dont worry mate its nothing to be worried about it is perfectly normal no man is happy with his size im not i wish i had a smaller penis how do you think i felt when i couldnt fit my penis into my girlfriends vagina i felt so low i was gunna kill myself but then i thought whats the point it normal so please dont worry if you have any other questions or you just wanna talk then find me on here mate dont worry xx :-) :-) :-)

yo bro im 20 and im kinda dealing with the same problem i to have a small penis which sucks ass i no but dont let that faze u man i no its embarring, but we cant let that get us down there so much more to live for then just sex n if the girls not a stupid s*** shell love u for who u are man iv been doing a little bit of research myself and i found out there these pills call vimax on the internet that work so maybe check out there website but dont let our problem get u down were all in this together

okay I am a girl 18 years old and my husband has a small penis its about 6 inches I dont know if thats really small but because my ex was 8.5 inches it feels small but he completely satisfies me omg with his tong and we use vibrators and toys that really enhance the love making trust me you will find a girl that doesn't care about the size of your penis don't think we are all shallow I love my husband and I never think about my ex because my hubby is so much better he pleases me in the bed room and in every other way just treat the girl of your dreams like a princess and she wont care about the size