I'm tired of just using my hand. What's the best was to masturbate with a water bottle I've heard people do that. P.S. I'm a girl. P.P.S Can I masturbate by touching my nipples.? If so whats the best way to orgasm?

Hey, My name is summer, Umm. i use my hand all the time .. if you want to use a water bottle ( you will have to be lose) try something smaller like a perment texta , a beer bottle( glass)--(use the drink partt of it) all those kinds  things--- and i dont think you can masterbate with your nipples.....  Message me back if you want more advise if you have facebook maybe add me (im a girl) have any questions just ask me ;) xx

I love to figure my self

Me and bf are very adventurous and tried the end of a hair brush. Pick out the hair, makes sure its clean and then stuck it in. It's just like an erect penis but a bit smaller. Or find something else that's at least 4 cm long XD

I used to be able to give my wife an orgasm by working on her nipples, in fact she liked to have me do it that way. I just didn't get much pleasure out of it myself.

I could do it my just rubbing around the nipples, wet, of course. Holding one between the fingers of one hand so it stayed in place for me to rub with the fingers of the other hand. I had to go easy because she doesn't like to have her breasts squeezed, even a little bit, but her nipple would just push back inside if I didn't do something to steady it.

It also worked well if I sucked and licked it/them with my tongue much like licking a clit with circular motions and flicking the nipple. It seemed to be most effective when I concentrated on just one nipple.

So for her anyway it would seem masturbating by playing with the nipples would have been quite possible. She would never admit to me that she ever masturbated but she certainly knew what worked and she liked and wanted me to do her by playing with and sucking on her nipples to make her come. I figured how the h*ll would she have known that if she had not done it herself?

About the water bottle: I think they probably are rubbing it against their whole vulva and stimulating their clit, not shoving it inside. But that would be up to you if you want to try to stick something that big inside you. I'm sure there are some girls who would like that.

Do not masturbate with a water bottle because some plastics contains Phthalates (Aka. Plastic softener). It's not good for vagina so be careful. I masturbated with water bottles as a kid. I currently have yest infection. But... it could be because of other numerous reasons.  I got my info from here: 

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You can use items around your home.If your too young to buy stuff use items around your house like toothbrushes or anything that looks like a penis or is circular.

Cc 5/3/13 3:29 AM Do not masturbate with a water bottle because some plastics contains Phthalates (Aka. Plastic softener). It's not good for vagina so be careful. I masturbated with water bottles as a kid. I currently have yest infection. But... it could be because of other numerous reasons. I got my info from here:} quote taken from thread: Yo' Mama ant healthy for a vagina so be careful!!!!

I have a non disposable water bottle that is plastic should I use that if it's empty

Hi!! I'm 15, and was wondering i there is anyway to tie something to something else for like hands free masterbating.

I also use the H2o water bottle for still mineral water it felt so good i rinse it with warm water i i have been using it because it has a small area and i did npt have any infection afterwards i think you should try it bt be gentle ull orgasm

how do you do that?do you tie it to your ankle

It's safe or not

Hi summer.. How can i add u up on face book

Wts ur fb id?