Hi. I have a 4 months old baby. She won`t sleep without bottle. She cries and screams until I give her the bottle. What to do? Help!

Hi. I know what you mean. My baby has her security blanket. It is a comfort to her. She can`t sleep without it. I think kids can`t go to sleep easily because they think sleep is like being dead. So it makes them feel more secure if they have a bottle, a favorite toy, or a blanket with them. Try replacing the cup with something else (never try blanket). I am trying to replace the blanket now with certain toys. Don`t know what to do any more. I guess I will just keep replacing bottles & blankets until she grows up.

Think urself lucky most babies will want to sleep with the parents. The blanket adn bottle in these casses are just comfort things liek i parent would be. A soft toy is also very comfeting and i know alot of older peopel who still sleep with one because of lifes experences.

I know exactly what you mean my son was the same way, but 4 months old seems young to be sleeping with a bottle.Do you mean that he won't go to sleep without being fed a bottle , like he falls asleep while drinking?I'm not criticising I just don't understand exactly what you mean.My daughter is 4 months old and she can't even hold her own bottle but she does usually at night only fall asleep while drinking a warm bottle its a comfort thing I guess. ;-)

My Son is 13 months old... He was premature....he didn't come home until 2 weeks old, I was so paranoid of something happening that I slept with him in the crook of my arm every night until he was around 7 months old...then we started to go..well I am his security what do we do now? So we started to sleep with his baby blankets/sheets etc...and put them in his crib for him to sleep...and started with short naps and eventually he was sleeping all night with out me...but...my husband would give him a bottle to go to sleep with...(which annoyed me, but there are worse habbtis) so now he can't go to sleep with out a bottle in his mouth... and now that he has teeth that's a problem....so...were on this big new path of going to sleep with out a bottle...so Im thinking its going to be like sleeping with out me... little naps at first then growing into longer naps of not needing a bottle...and eventually we'll be bottle free at bed time and it will have all worked out....So Try something like that....it does work...its just all about patients