Well I'm really in love with mi husband and have sexual problems. He only lasts about 3 minutes and I'm left with the same feeling.... he wants to change but how does he start?? and is he sick.??

Hi an! Premature Ejaculation is a very common problem that takes a lot of understanding and exercises to control! What you husband needs to do is to start doing Kegel exercises, so he can start controlling his pelvic floor and prostate muscles! Also it takes training of when he his about to ejaculate for ALL action to stop, so he can stop! This way he can start noticing the trigger points and "avoid" them! There are MANY MANY sites on this herb and that lotion etc etc etc. So I didn't want to send you a link FILLED with adverts, but if you google Mens Kegel Exercises and then search through ALL the darn adverts you will be able to find fantastic advice for him to do and for you to help him with! Is he open to improving his staying power? As soem men don't want to talk about it, as they feel like failures in that department! Also Google Techniques to Control Ejaculation - some of these sites unfortunately are just borderline porn. BUT you can definitely find some great advice on what you both can do to help him with this! Ask him if he has always been like this too - and depending on his age, it could have to do with that, but I don't think so! I hope this helps, and I wish you both luck and health!

He certainly is not sick. He's so happy to have you he just can't contain himself.

When I got married I couldn't last that long. My little guy was so happy to get inside his warm, soft, wonderful, home he would often times let loose on his way in.

The way I got around that was to give my wife oral until she came, then get her close again, before I went inside. Giving her that amount of oral usually resulted in me cumming while I was just hanging loose so by the time I went inside I could usually last a while. With a little practice I was able to time it so we actually came together :D

Coitus interruptus? Bambi you are so cruel

I could never stop just as I was getting there :o

hi there

sorry to hear about your trouble

the following might be a help to you

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

PE is an extremely common condition but it is easily treatable.

I've already mentioned alpha blockers in this forum. Ejaculation is controlled by the sympathetic nervous system, so he needs something that blocks sympathetic activity in the penis. I'm not a doctor but I suggest you try an alpha blocker called VIGAMED (oral phentolamine). This will improve your erections and delay ejaculation. VIGAMED (formerly known as Vasomax) is not available in the US but it is a licensed sexual dysfunction treatment in South America and you can order it online. I've been taking VIGAMED for over a year and I'm very happy with the results.

Urologists also prescribe anxiolytics, e.g. Buspar, but I've never tried any of that. Most anxiolytics and antidepressants can have sexual side effects and should be taken under the supervision of a doctor.

Always consult your doctor before you decide to try VIGAMED or any other PE treatment.

I Highly recommend to use Viagra for erectile function and 'Cloud Nine BigPRX' 4 my penis ..Great results with the drug,my sex life is back! I did have an enquiry into the 4 extra pills. safely for health.. advise to you this site and links

The tablets arrived well within the timeframe given. ..Documents are not necessary. Cheaply and quickly deliver. I am happy, so is my girlfriend.;). good luck..