I would like to know a thing or two about the use of ditropan. My little son, who is seven years old have this frequent urination problem an it has been troubling him for almost a year now. He has to go to bathroom on every 2 hours. We have even tried with bladder restraining program, but it has partial effects. Now, his condition changes on every couple of days. Will ditropan help?

First of all, I feel obligated to tell you that I do not have high opinion on those restriction programs and for very simple reasons. I find them very dangerous for your child's kidneys – potentially they could be damaged from all those restraining, especially in his age. As for ditropan, he is good for relaxing your son's bladder (prevents kidney damage) and it can even decrease the number of bathroom visiting.