Hi. I am only 16 years old and I am pregnant. I don`t know what to do. I am thinking about abortion. But I am kind of a scared of it. I mean, I can`t be a teenage mother, can I?

Hi. I am 18 years old and I am a teenage mother. Single, my boyfriend and I broke up. And it is really hard to be a single teenage mother. I was thinking about abortion too, but now I am quite happy having a baby. Only it is really hard to take care of a child and go to school. My parents help me a lot, I couldn`t make it without them.

YES YOU CAN, YOU WOULDNT BE THE FIRST OR THE LAST

hello, i'm a teenage mother and I got pregnant when I was 18 yrs old and single raising my daughter who is about to be a year old. Yes you can be a teenage mother, do you have family to talk to about this?

I am hoping that my story might help someone out there. I am now 34 and my oldest child is 18. He is a wonderful person, I'm not just saying this because he is mine. But I was scared when I had him when I was 15. His father only met him once after he was born, so he was not a factor, I knew as soon as I found out I was pregnant I would be a single mom. No one in my family thought I could raise him to be a respectible adult. He is a SR in high school. He has played football since 4th grade, basketball since 2nd grade and runs track since highschool, he even played soccer last year. He has several college offers, all his teachers and the admin. staff at the school brag about what a joy he is to have in their school. Not only all of the above but he is THE BEST thing/person to have happened to me. He makes my life so happy I am so proud of him, and so I proud that I raised him into the person he is. He will be someone important in this life time! I could not imagine my life without him. Just think about how your life will change through the years with your child. Yes it's hard but your baby is a gift, a gift for forever the best gift ever. I have 3 other kids that I had as adults and feel the same about them, altho the fear of being a teenage mom was not revelant with them, as I was an adult and married. I hope this helps someone, it gets easier as the years go by. You mature together. Good Luck and may you make the right decisions, your will be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Yes you can do it
I was pregnant at 14
i had my daughter at 15
and im 18 now
my daughter is going on three in august
ive made it threw and so can you

Hi:
Only you can make that decision, because you have to live with it, but I believe that you can. You've already made the decision. You just have to educate yourself about what it means and step up to the plate. Prepare and then stick with the job. That means putting all of your child's needs before your own. Everything you do and everyone you associate with you be considerate of your child and what's best for him or her. Start now and stick with it. A parent's primary duties are to provide the child with: clean and safe shelter: knowledge of right and wrong; time spent with you; food and clothing. Start making your plans in this area now. Always do the best that you can for your baby. Your time will come when your baby is an adult and self-supporting. You can do it if you chose to do it. Good luck !