I have had trouble with my left shoulder for a while now. Can't raise are over shoulder. Tried Chiropracter helped but came back. If I have hot shower water hit my shoulder for a few minutes I can lift it over my head. Now for the last two days I having sharp pain on the left side just below my breast. If I laugh it will bring me to tears, it hurts so bad.

Hi Joan! Have you had any neck trauma recently? Also did you fall on your elbow or anything like that?

I want you to do a test for me, stand straight, put your hands arm out in front of your body - straight - with your palms facind down. now try and just twist your palms towards the ceiling can your left hand twist around like your right?

hey, i tried your test, and i had some trouble in twisting my left palm towards the ceiling. what is the cause of this?