Hi! I’m three months pregnant. Everything is ok but I’m worried because I’m allergic to pollen and soon it will be everywhere. As I know, it’s not good to use allergy medications during pregnancy. Does anybody know how to reduce pollen allergy symptoms in pregnancy? Please, any useful advice? Thanks!

First, close the windows, use air-conditioning and avoid outdoor activity between 5 a.m. and 10 a.m., when pollen are at his highest. Try to eat lot of vegetables and fruits with vitamin C. It’s very important for your immune system. You can use inhaled medications. They can help you a lot.

Hallo,
I am not really sure were you able to use any antihistamines when you are pregnant. However the best option for you would be to avoid as much as you can pollen. When it is strong you have to stay in your house and do not go out whole day. Try o drink a lot of water. I think that water will help you to ease the symptoms of the pollen allergy. Have you talked to your doctor about this? Did he have any suggestions on how to lower the symptoms of pollen allergy? I hope that this helped you in any possible way.

All the best to you,
Karen