What's your allergy season? I am allergic to pollen, so spring is most annoying season for me. I assume that anyone suffering from some plant allergy has his own period when he has most problems with his condition. I have a so-called hay fever, a condition caused by tree pollens (elm, oak, walnut, sycamore, mountain cedar, maple and many, many other).

Luckily, I do not have these kinds of problems. Unfortunately, my brother does. He has problems with ragweed, which is active in late summer and early autumn. So you cam imagine how jumpy and nervous he becomes in these periods. But, he is not allergic only to ragweed. There are curly dock, Russian thistle, English plantain, sagebrush and many more that causes him the same problems. Therefore, you see I really do understand how miserable you must feel sometimes.