I am experiencing tremors in my fingers! It disturbs me a lot. Beside that it disturbs me it also scares me. I do not want to get used to it. I work as writer and I have my deadlines, so this causes me a lot of stress. Beside this, as night worker I drink a lot of coffee. Is this tremors caused by stress or something else, such as coffee?

There are several possibilities that may be. Because of your typing, during writing you may have some tiredness in your hands. Drinking a lot of a coffee can cause tremors in your finger, too. And the final thing is diseases. It may be essential (benign, familiar) tremor or Parkinson's disease. Maybe you should ask your doctor about this.

Thyroid disease (hyperthyroid) will cause this too. When I was hyperthyroid my fingers/hands would shake really bad. The more stressed I got the worse they shook.

early this morning when i woke up, i experienced this surprising finger tremors.