I have 5 really bad teeth due to not taking any vitamins when prego or not going to dentist bc of money last week i started getting all shaky noted i did have a tooth ach for 3 weeks but nothing to bad now im weak and shaky and sick to my stomach i am taking clyndamycin for it and was doing real good i don't know if im just freaking out or what please help do teeth infections cause weakness and shaking and nausea

Hi I know its been a while but was wondering how it all panned out? I am all shakey and have been for a few weeks. I have at least 1 absessed tooth and was perscribed clynamycin but am afraid to take it because it can cause colitis so I've been putting it off. Was just wondering, did the medicine cause u to feel strange durring or after? And did the shakiness go away? Did u have the shakes b4 u started taking the meds?