I would just like to know what to do with a bumble sting on my foot? I really don't know how that happened to me, but I guess the park is not as safe as I thought it is. So, it is swelling and a bit painful, and I just don't know what to do about it. Can you help me out?

I guess, or I better say I hope that you have removed the stinger, that is the first thing that has to be done in these situations. After that, pain and swelling should be gone in couple of days. If that does not happen, you should ask for a medical help. Two percent of people are allergic to this sting, but I hope you are not one of them.

Place a warm compress of meat tenderizer and water over the site, this will soften the flesh around the sting, then remove the stinger with tweezers. Apply alcohol to the area after pulling out the stinger. :-P