I recently reunited with a woman whom I used to have a relationship with. After we went our separate ways she married, had children, and a hysterectomy due to cin3 cells from HPV. Could I have been the carrier? I get these flat warts on my arms and hands that come and go. If I am the carrier is there a way I can get tested/treated?

Most men who have HPV never have any symptoms or health problems. However it seems you have a case of HPV that was not contracted sexually. Flat warts appear on hands, arm, legs and feet only through non-sexual contact. Unforunately there is currently no test available for men to determine if you have HPV, there are only tests for women. But, HPV typically clears itself within 2 years max and the symptoms will go away on their own. To treat, you can use over the counter medications.